terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

Plug in Baby

Remember the Pimba Thread? What if we would do this exercise the other way around?! Imagine an English song in Portuguese...

Lembram-se da entrada sobre a música Pimba? E que tal se fizéssemos este exercício ao contrário? Imaginem uma música inglesa em português...

Challenge Accepted!

Desafio aceite!

I will even choose as an example one of my favorite songs ever! I must confess though that if this was in Portuguese I may not have enjoyed it so much - due to the possible translation, that is.

Vou mesmo escolher como exemplo uma das minhas músicas preferidas de sempre! Devo confessar, porém, que se esta fosse em português talvez não gostasse tanto dela - devido à tal possível tradução, claro está.

Here we go then!

Aqui vamos então!

Muse - Plug in Baby


The original lyrics in English:

A letra original em inglês:


My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
Is tired of living
And I feel your loving,
Mine is gone

In Portuguese it would sound like:

Em português seria algo como:

A minha boneca (insuflável) eléctrica
Crucifica os meus inimigos
Quando eu estou farto de dar
A minha boneca (insuflável) eléctrica
Nas suas realidades virginais inquebráveis
Está farta de viver.
E eu sinto o teu amor,
O meu já lá vai.

Pretty, hun?

Bonito, hein?


Cheers!

Sem comentários: