quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2012

Inspired by the sound of music...

Today I decided to make a list of all the concerts I have seen in my life. Not an easy task at all.. They have been hundreds... But I will do my best to share my list with you! Let's see what I remember...

Air (x2)
Anathema (x2)
And you will know us by the trail of dead
Arctic Monkeys
Audioslave
Avishai Cohen
Biffy Clyro (x2)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (x2)
Bloc Party (x2)
The Bravery
The Cinematics
The Cure
The Datsuns
Deftones (x2)
Deolinda
The Divine Comedy
Editors (x2)
The Electric Soft Parade
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand (x3)
The Gathering
Ghinzu
Guillemots
The Hives
Hot Hot Heat
Interpol (x2)
Kaiser Chiefs (x2)
Kasabian
Keane
Klaxons (x2)
Kraftwerk
Linda Martini (x2)
Manu Chao
Marilyn Manson
Maximo Park
Mew
Muse (x6)
New Order
Nick Cave
Nouvelle Vague
The Offspring
A Perfect Circle
Phoenix
Placebo (x4)
Pluto
Queens of the Stone Age (x3)
Razorlight
Turbonegro
Zero 7 (x2)

(and now some extras due to oblivion, I had to edit so they won't be in alphabetical order)

Auf Der Maur
Alanis Morissette
Blasted Mechanism
Peter Murphy
Belle and Sebastian
Chemical Brothers
Fatboy Slim
Futureheads
Death from Above 1979
Cardigans
Rodrigo Leão
Orishas
Soulwax
Dandy Warhols
Groove Armada
Ash
dEUS
James
The National
Cypress Hill
The Streets
Millionaire
The noisettes
PJ Harvey
Good Charlotte
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Staind
Sum 41
Radio 4
Pixies
Arcade Fire (x2)
Korn (x2)
Linkin Park (x2)
Pleymo
Static X
Massive Attack (x2)
Lenny Kravitz
Toranja
Moby
Slayer
Mastodon
Within Temptation
Moonspell
Tool
Soulfly
Alice in Chains
The Cult
The Jesus and Mary Chain
LCD Soundsystem
Underworld
The Gossip (x2)
30 Seconds to Mars
Prodigy (x2)

And some more that I just can't remember! But this ones are for sure my Top... something (150? I don't know!).

Cheers

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your portenglishworld.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George